Saturday, February 04, 2006

We're back.

John Long linked to this blog, and within moments, the entire blogspot empire was brought to its knees.

Coincidence?

But I was also dinking around with the format to brighten it up some. The big crash came while I was previewing changes. I'm not through with them, by the way.

I have been possessed of an unusually sunny outlook this weekend, coupled with a strong sense of compassion for all of humanity. It's got me worried. Somebody needs to cut me off on the interstate to get me back to normal.

Part of this results from experiencing Leslie's grace and warmth at JW's funeral Friday. Not just her reading of Lord Buckley's 'The Nazz,' but her overall warmth and compassion. Leslie rocks. I told her today I would forego the minister... I want her to officiate at my funeral. (There's a spot behind the ivy on the mantle where my ashes would fit. Just leave me at the Red Cup.)

And the rest? Well, I don't know. There isn't anything to know.

The grass is green.

The sky is blue.

The dog barks. The bird sings.

No comments: