Sunday, February 26, 2006

No drama zone

I am declaring a "No Drama Zone' existing 15 feet in all directions from my person. No drama is allowed in this area.

Shocking rumor? Step back, please.

Amazing conspiracy theory? Maybe someone over there can help you.

Drama is just another tool we use to reinforce our sense of self.

"It must be important... look how shocked I am!"

"I must be important... look how shocked I am!"

I'm as guilty as anyone else. But I recognize I have a problem and I'm trying to stop.

I've heard there's no drama at all in Nicoma Park. That's why I'm thinking of moving there. It's like living in Tibet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I know I can be a drama queen, sorry If I have made you nuts...gonna blame it on my families....talk about DRAMA!!! :)
Rena

mcarp said...

No, it's not you. It's this wacky thing we call 'life.'

Once Iget set up in Nicomaq Park, I'll be fine. It's a lot like Tibet.

Anonymous said...

but everything is about me...haven't you figured that out yet!!!! LOL
Nicoma Park...isn't that in Russia??
RJ

mcarp said...

Russia wouldn't be as good as Tibet, but it would be okay, I guess.