Friday, February 10, 2006

Stop putting shit in my brain!

Nick is dating Miss Kentucky now that he's splitsville with Jessica Simpson.

That's all I know. But why do I even know that?

I didn't ask anyone for Nick information. I didn't click on a Nick link on a website. Yet somehow, this pointless factoid got lodged in my brain.

I don't even know Nick's last name. I don't what he does, although I assume he's an actor or musician or something.

For that matter, what does Jessica Simpson do? All I've seen is that "Dukes of Hazzard" trailer where she says, "I thank sumthin' bounced up inta muh unduhcarriage." That is Jessica Simpson, right? And not Gwen Stefani or someone else? Is there some larger, more significant body of work of hers of which I am unaware?

I thought for a long time she was one of Bart's sisters. I was surprised to find out she's an actual person. She and Nick were together. Then they weren't. He was cheating. He made her cry. She got her revenge. They were back together. Then they weren't. Then they were. Then they weren't.

Why do I know this?!

Stop putting shit in my brain!

No comments: