Thursday, July 13, 2006

Never Mind (Sorry, Jerry)

I just found out what the minimum is I have to raise for this jail thing.

I won't give you a dollar figure, but it's a lot. And they say it's the minimum. Like what? I'll languish in MDA jail at the Bourbon Street Cafe for years and years if I can't raise this? This is a lot of money, folks, at least for any of my friends.

Unless they are willing to take payment in the precious heirloom investment of original cat barf art, I think MDA is going to have to let me off the hook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donate to yourself: a new coffee maker, some more maid service, really good sheets, whatever. Sorry for the MDA people but, really, it's not your problem. Being held hostage is not worth it in middle-age. Leave that for the young ones. Whoever tried to "do this to you" will get over it. To thine own self be true and all that crap.

Anonymous said...

Don't give heirloom cat barf art to one of the diseases; it's too good for them. And who are all these anonymous blabber mouths? WTF You're already hidden behind a behemoth of technology and screen names. Do we need to shoot you into outer space before you can name yourselves? Thank you for letting me rant on your blog, Mcarp.

Anonymous said...

:::And who are all these anonymous blabber mouths?:::

"Anonymous" or "made-up username:"

Same-same, when you get right down to it.

Perhaps I could call myself "The Masked Ion of Anonymity."

Or maybe I could just say "John Haynes."

Fuck it. I like "Anonymous."

Chop wood, carry blotter.

Anonymous said...

choosing a username and password seem so problematic to leave on the C: drive of an obviously deranged hacker freak.

blogblah!!!