Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oh, man

I can take a lot of criticism, scorn and abuse, but I hope to gopod none of you has actually bought Microsoft stuff just to piss me off.

I'm not worth it. Your worst enemy is not worth it.

You know, I'm the guy who went with the Gary to the Apple Store to help him choose a laptop.

Because empathy without action is worthless.

By the way: maybe you've heard that Microsoft is coming out with a new iPod competitor to be called "Zune."

When will the OS be ready?

Zune.

When will it ship?

Zune.

It will eventually be renamed "Nazozune."

Have you ever seen this?




Does anyone know what that music is?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, yes I did buy Microsoft to piss you off...I wanted to piss you off so much, I have been buying it for several years before I even knew you!

mcarp said...

And how has that been working for you?

Anonymous said...

God I love that video.

But I looked around my house at all the clutter and realized I am Microsoft. I have taken the Microsoft approach to life.

Anonymous said...

well, it starts off with Thus Spake Tharathrustra (famous from Kubrick's 2001) and then seems to go into something from Tubular Bells (Exorcist) and then the long intermezzo sounds like any anonymous John Williams chase soundtrack.
blogblah!!!

Anonymous said...

zarathustra
blogblah